2024 CALL FOR CANDIDATES
Recommendations for Slate of Officers for the Hawaii State PTSA
Several statewide board positions will be up for election at the 96th Annual Convention of the Hawaii State PTSA in Spring 2024. Please note the chart of Hawaii State Board positions below. Positions currently filled include the name of the current board member, as well as the date their term is up. Positions up for election at the upcoming convention and vacant positions are indicated in red.
If you are interested in being considered for a position on the Hawaii State PTSA Board, please complete our Hawaii PTSA Nomination and Application Form.
We also invite you to submit your recommendations for potential leaders via the Potential Leader Form, to our State Nominating and Leadership Development Committee. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering at the state level, please feel free to email: email@example.com or complete the Potential Leader Form.
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS:
- January 2024: Call for Candidates posted/Hawaii State PTSA Nominating Committee solicits applications for officers/region directors
- February 2024: Board Member Application process closes. POSTMARK DEADLINE: TBD
- Date TBD: Nomination Committee announces names of endorsed candidates: SLATE OF NOMINEES
- Date TBD (7:30am): Anyone interesting the positions up for election at the 2024 convention may “run from the floor” by notifying Patti Rabacal, Hawaii State PTSA President, by no later than 7:30am on Convention Day. (If you are planning on running from the floor, you must submit proof of current PTA/PTSA membership upon notice of intent to run. Proof can be a current PTA/PTSA card with your name on it or a letter from your local unit president, secretary, or membership chair.)
- Date TBD: Election to be held at General Session of the 96th Annual Hawaii State PTSA Convention.