About Hawaii State PTSA
The Hawaii State Parent Teacher Student Association (HSPTSA) strives to be the largest and most effective volunteer advocacy organization in Hawaii. Our goal is to bring together families and educators to achieve each child's potential. Hawaii State PTSA's provides resources and support outside of the regular educational environment to parents, teachers and students, so that Hawaii's keiki can excel in education, society, and life. The Hawaii State PTSA works to bridge the gap between PTSA and the community to empower and equip children socially and academically, while advocating to support resources for every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To build close relationships between home and school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of children and youth.
- To develop united efforts between educators and the general public to secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.